Congratulations! The Symphonic did an outstanding job.
The Ramona High School Jazz and Symphonic bands performing their winter selections at the 2014 RHS winter concert.
Jazz Band –
– Sing, Sing, Sing by Louis Prima / arr. Mike Lewis
– A Charlie Brown Christmas by Vince Guaraldi / arr. Paul Murtha
Symphonic Band –
– Fantasia for Christmas arr. Elliot Del Borgo
– Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring by J.S. Bach / arr. Alfred Reed
– Russian Sailor’s Dance by Reinhold Gliere / arr. Merle J. Isaac
– Queen City by WH. Boorn
– Imani by Sean O’Loughlin
Hello all. It’s going to be a bit of a logistically challenging weekend, so I’m sending out another reminder of the various locations and call times for this weekend.
Otay Ranch Band Review
Otay Ranch Town Center
2015 Birch Rd.
Chula Vista, CA 91915
- CALL TIME 8:00 AM in the band room
- Perform “Queen City” at 11:10 AM
- Awards at 1:30 PM
Chula Vista Field Tournament
San Ysidro High School
5353 Airway Rd.
San Diego, CA 92154
- ARRIVE AT SYHS 3:00PM
- Perform “Wild Things” at 5:15 PM
- Awards at 9:00 PM
We will be arriving back at Ramona HS approximately 10:30 PM.